Gladstone Insurance is expanding and we’re looking for a few good people to join our growing family.
As a licensed auto insurance and sales representative, you will be responsible for supporting inbound and outbound leads. We are a fast-paced Agency that services the State of California and need a goal orientated, hard-working individual to help us expand our market share.
Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
Automobile Insurance License Required.
- A track record of success in consultative, solutions-oriented sales OR experience in the insurance industry.
- The ability to conduct needs-based selling, including: Prospecting, building and managing a pipeline, conducting needs analysis, developing solutions and writing proposals, presenting proposals and closing deals
- The ability to increase property and casualty insurance sales in a competitive marketplace
Additional Qualities Needed:
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and a high-energy, positive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- A goal-oriented mindset
- A team-player approach and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High school or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working in the industry (preferred but not required)
- Spanish Speaking preferred
While sales ability is an important part of this position, it is equally important that the right candidate enjoys working with people and has a genuine desire to make a positive difference in someone’s life. Our mission is to help people find the best possible automobile insurance, given their unique circumstances. Our number one focus is our client’s needs
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this insurance sales role, we look forward to hearing from you.
|Job Category||Licensed Insurance Agent|