Gladstone Insurance is expanding and we’re looking for a few good people to join our growing family.
We are a fast-paced Agency that services the State of California and need goal orientated, hard-working individuals to help us expand our market share. As a community marketer, you will be responsible for building relationships with local auto dealerships.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, have great energy and require little to no supervision. If that sounds like you and you’re looking for a flexible opportunity where you can set your own hours, then this opportunity just might be for you.
Requirements & Responsibilities Include:
- Locating potential new business opportunities by contacting prospective auto dealership partners and “selling” our Insurance Center kiosks.
- Generating a high number of new and repeat customers through achieving and documenting high volume sales efforts.
- Collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams to provide the best customer service and creative solutions to potential new partners.
- Build long-term relationships with the leading auto dealerships by consistently offering unparalleled account management.
Additional Qualities Needed:
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and a high-energy, positive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- A goal-oriented mindset
- A team-player approach and a can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High school or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience working in the industry (preferred, not required)
While sales ability is an important part of this position, it is equally important that the right candidate enjoys working with people and has a genuine desire to make a positive difference in someone’s life. Our mission is to help people find the best possible automobile insurance, given their unique circumstances. Our number one focus is our client’s needs
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this insurance sales role, we look forward to hearing from you.